Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pylant girls!



Hey everyone! I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! and so much has been going on. I have graduated with my bachelors in nursing from ULM, new car (that i love!!, blue tooth in a car is one of the greatest inventions ever, lol!), took a fabulous cruise to mexico with my nursing friends, and my sister and brother in law still trying to get the amazing,old house that I blogged about previously (it has been a long process). Not to mention one photo shoot after another. I am completely booked up through June (unless I have a cancellation of course) and will not be booking for July until I find out what my Nursing career holds for me. September is already a popular month for getting on my waiting list, so if you are interested in photos any time soon, get with me now to make sure you get a spot. Keep in mind, I book anywhere from 1-2 months in advance. Ohhh and I am shooting my first wedding this Saturday, so after that we will all find out if this is something I want to continue to do. I have never seen myself as a wedding photographer, but who knows. You must be aware of my style tho, I would not say I was traditional. :) I am very nervous and excited all at the same time. It is a great couple so I am sure everything will be awesome!
What do yall think about me being nominated for best of the delta? If you want to nominate me, here is the link. And thank you in advance for those who do! :)

And Nora, I hope you love the photos of your gorgeous girls!!!!

http://php.thenewsstar.com/BestOf2010/







2 comments:

Nora said...

Thank you Desirae! They are wonderful, I am so excited about getting my cd!

agirlnamedbob. said...

i love these pictures...and i love this family! you did a great job capturing these beautiful sweeties.