Monday, June 7, 2010

Ashley and Kris!

Yes, He proposed at the photo shoot!!! :) I love it! I said "Ok Kris, I'm ready" (with a huge grin on my face of course) and she said "What?" and he went down on his knee. HEHE! I was worried I would start crying and would miss the shots, but I held it back! Ashley has been my very best friend for years and I am so blessed that our friendship has lasted through the years! We were each others side kick for so long, we were mistaken for each other. I was there when this relationship started! :).... I was so giddy when he told me his plan that I could barely keep it to myself, of course I had to tell my significant other just to get it out! I am so glad that I could be apart of this special day and now you have the photos for when the memories start to fade. Love you both and cannot wait to be apart of your big day!





0 comments: