Monday, December 19, 2011

Hust Wedding!

Loved being apart of this gorgeous wedding that was held at the D'arbonne chapel! Congratulations you two on your beautiful life together!
I have been soooo slacking in my blogging! Between being oh so busy, holiday season, being sick off and on for a month now, and trying to catch up on my editing, the blog has been neglected!

For a little update: I will be having a MINI session on a Sunday in March, mini sessions are for a MAX of 3 people! email me if you are interested! There are only 2 spots left! Other then the mini session day, I am all booked up until June!!!! Yes I said it! :) I may have spots open up on weekdays and I will post those openings on my Facebook Fan Page and they will be first come first serve! Still contact me if you are wanting a newborn session, I may be able to squeeze you in on a weekday.
Please remember photography is my second job after being a nurse. I book in advance and must work around my nursing schedule. And Emailing me is the best way to get in touch with me since I work nights, which is why I don't post my phone number on my blog or fan page. If you do contact me by phone, please give me 2-3 days to return your call, and leave me a message! I don't return calls that don't leave a voicemail. For a faster response, just email me!
I love love love what my photography has become and love all of my new and old clients that I have grown with me along the way! I have so many weddings coming up and a fabulous styled shoot in January that I cannot wait to share. Me and my mom collaborated to produce what will hopefully be a fantastic shoot with one of my favorite couples, Tara and Drew (here is their old session with me: Tara and Drew!!! I cannot believe that was only about a year and a half ago!) My mom (Juanita Gooding) is now renting out her vintage finds for weddings, sessions, showers, whatever you can think of! Here is her blog and she also has a fan page!
Something Borrowed Blog!
Something Borrowed Vintage Rental Facebook page!










0 comments: