Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jeremy + Sarah!!!

YAY! Sarah and her girls were so much fun and just everyone involved with the wedding was great! Jeremy and Sarah decided to do the "first look"! This was a decision that I had a hard time deciding on for my own wedding, while I wanted all the photos of me and my husband, I didn't want to break that tradition. Not to mention I would have cried the entire time I am sure! Sarah started to with hers but quickly recovered, I probably would not have been so lucky! lol. It does give you that extra time to take photos with your man (granted everyone is on time, which can be really hard on the day of your wedding!). You can see their hot, beautiful, June wedding below and you gotta love the bird seeds for their exit! :) I hope you enjoy your photos and your endless life together! Much love!










0 comments: