Thursday, July 28, 2011

Emily + Ryan

HEY! These two were such troopers! It was so hot, which it has been in good old Louisiana, but it was rough for me and I didn't need to look pretty like these two. :) And if you ask me, you would never know how hot it truly was by looking at the photos. I have known Emily since probably Kindergarten, and when she asked me to do her wedding, I was ecstatic! Both Ryan and Emily also work at the same hospital as me and were a semester ahead of me in nursing school! They did great and I CANNOT wait for yall's wedding! And Emily's bridals!!! :)





1 comments:

Unknown said...

aw!! Desirae you are so sweet! I am so honored to have you as my photographer! I can't believe how quickly this is all getting here! Hope today is great! I will be thinking about you.