Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sword kids!!

These two were so great we only did 30 minutes! Plus not to mention the heat, which is now, thankfully, starting to cool down. And look at me and my story boards! :)...

Again I am booked up for the year and the cancellation list is so long I cannot add anyone else. Not to mention I passed my nursing boards and now will be starting a job any time now!

I do want to say that if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant, please within the first month or two of finding out, let me know that you want photos and tell me your 7th month if you want pregnancy photos, and then when you would expect to do newborns, again if you want them. I do pregnancy photos about the beginning of eighth month but I like to get in touch with you about the seventh and see how you are coming along. If you are huge and uncomfortable then we will do you sooner! lol. The sooner I know, you are pretty much guaranteed to get your date of choice depending on my schedule of course. And I hate having to tell people I am booked and cannot photograph your newborn/pregnancy.

One way you can get a session with me this fall, and bypass the line: On my facebook fan page, if I get up to 700 fan there will be a contest! You can invite people with a tab underneath my profile picture. I will be giving away 1 or 2 mini sessions and you will vote for the winner! Which is even more of a reason to want your friends to be a fan! I will give you more details once we get to that 700 fans!

I am now working on designing some gift certificates!!! Will be a great Christmas gift! They are either $150 for a mini session or $250 for a full session, no in betweens. All the details of those packages are underneath investment under my logo. Gift Certificates must be used within a year of purchase.

Thanks everyone! You are all so amazing!!!







0 comments: