Thursday, September 30, 2010

Amber and Walt!


These two were so very awesome! Not only gorgeous/good looking but great in front of the camera! I absolutely cannot wait to photograph your bridals and Wedding day!!! I feel so accomplished after editing a session! I am slowly getting back on schedule, I don't even like you waiting two weeks for your photos much less four.

I am booked up through MARCH, Yes I know! I will start a cancellation list for jan-march if anyone is interested. My calender goes through June so don't miss out! I have been incredibly blessed. My dearly missed brother has been on my mind alot lately with all of these changes and I know he is so proud and happy for me! Only wish he was here. Thank you all for your support and continuing to grow with me!

Did yall see the winners on my fan page?!?! Both kid finalist had OVER 300 votes! That was fun to count! Next time we are doing "likes" for votes! lol, they count themselves. :) The runner ups in both contest also received a $50 gift certificate with me! Congratulations!









0 comments: