Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Emoree

Such a gorgeous little girl! The photos are a little deceiving tho, Chelsea knows what Im talking about, lol. I love the outfits that Emoree had, and all the little hats. I could tell that Emoree's mom was all about some vintage! I may not be the photographer for everyone. I am not pose-y although I do give some direction, and I like some scratches here and there on my photos, hehe. :)... I prefer to let kids play and for my family or engagement sessions to just be comfortable with me, relax, and be yourself and the rest will fall into place. This was an absolutely gorgeous morning with a oh so cute little girl! I am so glad that you both could come from Ruston to visit with me! Thanks as always! Oh and I love me some little hot pink toes! :)






0 comments: