Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Katelyn

I am just absolutely in love with these pictures!!! She was so much fun to shoot, I even accidentally kept them for longer then normal, my apologizes. I did not wanna stop! She was so good and did everything perfectly the way I asked her to, she even had some poses! And look how gorgeous she is! I couldn't narrow it down to less then this. We had bubbles, chickens, and suckers... We even got a little dirty in the process... Hope ya'll enjoy! These pictures make me giddy, : )














4 comments:

juanita said...

OMG ! These are incredible !!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! I cant wait to see the others. You do amazing work. I am totally satisfied and I already cant wait for you to take them again, lol. I will be giving your cards out, there is no doubt in my mind that this will take off very fast. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Jennifer

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are amazing. It is awesome that you can see her personality thru these pictures. My neice is beautiful!

Desirae's Vintage Inspired Photography said...

Thank you! Saying you can see her personality is the absolute best comment I could ever be given!