Friday, June 19, 2009

Alexis


Isn't she precious?! a 2 year old princess! I have known her mother, gah since elementary... and was very happy to do these! Boy was it HOTTTT. Above are just a few of the many faces I got from her. She would just walk to were we asked her to and just talk talk talk, we usually did not know what she was saying but she definitely had something to say. And she brought her favorite stuffed animal which made some great pictures and captured some great memories... OH and the "tunnel" in the corn, she was amazed with!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has thrown my name out there and helped me build up to were I am (and still going!)... My weekends are really starting to fill up! My mother keeps telling me "You know you still have to be a nurse" and yes I am still going to be a nurse, but why not add something in there that I love : ).
I LOVE using the bubbles, it makes for some great candid shots!



And of course, give a 2 year old a sucker, and they will smile all day for you!




2 comments:

juanita said...

These are incredible - AGAIN !!!!

Kathy Bean said...

im soo happy with these and cant say thank you enough. im ready to get our family ones made. and get aa appointment for christmas pictures.i wanna make sure i can get them.