Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Barron Family!

Whew! What a week it has been! I photographed a great wedding on Saturday and I started ZUMBA! It is great, it is a total party! I will tell you what though, a wedding is hard work to photograph! There are always so many angles that you cannot get to in time and you can only be in one spot, it is so annoying! lol... I need three or four of me! And then my own wedding planning that honestly my mom has taken over, I basically just say yes or no, lol. I did find my dress!!! YAY! It is totally me!

Another great session with little miss Addison, I think the heat got to her towards the end tho I had to pull out the sucker to make her happy, lol. But I am booked up through the year!!! (I cannot decide if I am doing any sessions in December, they definitely would not be ready for Christmas cards or presents). The only option I have right now if for you to be added to my cancellation list if you are interested in a session. Thanks everyone and Goodnight!




0 comments: