Monday, July 5, 2010

Scott family!!

This family is always so fabulous! They were with me way in the beginning and Scarlette is such a doll! I always expect to run around chasing when kids are this young, but she was so good! I was kinda in shock, lol. I cannot wait to photograph this family again, I always know it will be a great session! Thanks again!

I have news!!!
1= I AM ENGAGED!!!! lol, I am giddy with excitement for my own wedding and to spend the rest of my life with my soul mate!
2= I was voted into the TOP 10 of the best of the delta!!! WOAH! I did not expect that with all the amazing photographers in the area and I greatly appreciate all of your votes. It is definitely a confidence booster. NOW I need you to go vote for your favorite photographer out of the top ten!








0 comments: