Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sneak Peak

Hey! I'm very much disliking the rain right about now. It messes with my sessions! These first two sessions were so great bc they stayed available for me to call and say "come now its not raining" !!! :) I am posting three sessions all together.... This is just a sneak peak and Im not completely finished. But I wanted to show a few since it will be 2-3 weeks before I can complete them. I have some tests coming up, AHH!!! So I will be studying only until those are completed. Thank you! Leave me some comments!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are the two kiddos that I babysit, Love em to death!!!


3 comments:

Kathy Bean said...

agh!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see more of ours!!!!!!! i LOVE the little girls with the tea party in the field.ok, im really excited

Anonymous said...

I love them can't wait to see the rest! Thanks Donnie

juanita said...

fabulous!!!!!