Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nicholas

Another great shoot with a precious little boy! He wanted to be shy and he didn't really start talking until Jennifer put him in the car to go home! Hope y'all enjoy! Oh and him and sticks! That is all he wanted to play with as you can see in the last picture.... I have alot to do today (momma is trying to get prepared to have a spot in Canton for labor day weekend) and I have a shoot tonight and tomorrow am so keep checking back!!!








Leave me some Comments!!! : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Desirae. Love the pics you posted & can't wait to see all of the others. He told his mamaw he had fun taking pictures. Maybe next time he won't be so shy!


Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Courtney and Katy are squealing over how cute "baby Nicholas" is! The pics are awesome. Maybe I need to bring the girls in for a photo shoot.

Anonymous said...

Thank you again Desirae. I love all of the pics. It will be hard to choose a favorite. I Look forward to working w/you again for family pics.

Jennifer

Desirae's Vintage Inspired Photography said...

GREAT! I am so glad he said that he had fun! Hope to see you soon! It was hard enough for me to choose my favorites!